Pony Parties and Unicorns
What’s Offered at Your Location (homes, parks, events)
We provide safe ponies with their own handlers who are responsible for helping children on and off as well as leading the ride. Ponies are lead at all times. Very small children will require additional parental assistance during pony rides. We provide sanitized SEI approved helmets for all riders. A major bonus, our staff is quick to pick up all “pony piles” and dispose of any mess, leaving no trace.
- 1 pony – 1 hour = $165
- recommended for 8-10 children
- great for small spaces
- 2 ponies – 1 hour = $225
- recommended for 12-20 children
- Each additional hour = $75
- Want a unicorn? Add $75 to the total of your package
- We can bring our fabulous face painter for $35 (8-10 kids) or $60 (12-20 kids)
- Mileage: Free mileage for Montrose, Olathe, Delta and Ridgway. Any other locations are .75 cents per mile after the first 30 miles.
Things we need your help with:
- We ask that you help us with safety by keeping family pets away from the ponies.
- Parents/Guardians signatures on our liability form will be needed for each child wanting to ride. Let us know and we can send forms before the event for parents to sign.
- Please reserve a place for us to park. Our rig requires 50′ for parking and unloading.
- Tell us your child’s favorite color.
Parties at our place
Have your party here, we decorate, entertain and more importantly, we clean up. A party at our place includes:
- 2.5 hours full of fun with 3 ponies for rides, 2 miniature horses for brushing, our fabulous face painter, a tipi, an outdoor kitchen, a climbing hay stack, pin the tail/horn on the donkey/unicorn, saddle swings and see saws.
- Costume box, photo booth and props.
- Water, punch or lemonade, table, cups, plates, silverware and treats for ponies.
All you have to bring are the children and cake or any food you would like to serve. We provide sanitized SEI certified helmets for all riders. Please have guests wear appropriate clothing. No sandals or clogs, feet must be covered. Long pants are recommended due to pokey hay and horse hair.
- Upto 20 children = $350 ($5 per additional child)
- Unicorns = $75 each
Important: Please Read
A signed contract and a deposit of 50% down is required to reserve all dates. We book on a first come, first serve basis and it is recommended you book your party 2-3 weeks prior to your event. You’re welcome to make an appointment to visit our ranch prior to booking.
Cancellation Policy: We leave the decision up to you about the weather because to us bad weather is lightning, high winds or blizzards. We show up rain or shine, so if you decide to cancel, please give us 4 hours notice. Deposit is non-refundable however it is transferable to your next available date. Good for up to 2 years.