Earth Curative Constellation 3 Day Workshop
March 19 – 21, 2021
9:30am – 4:30pm
Restoring balance to our Earth requires our own individual courage and vulnerability to “show up and do the work”. When we heal and live in more energetic balance with the Earth and her natural harmonies our collective healing raises the vibration globally, benefiting all of the Earth and her inhabitants.
The energetic flow of the Earth’s healing cycle restores and strengthens through our healing intentions. As the Earth heals, we heal, as we heal, the Earth heals.
Join the Osa Horse Medicine Herd in one of the last wild places on Earth, the magical Osa Peninsula, Costa Rica immersed in pristine nature for this deeply profound healing and learning experience exploring the horse healing human dynamic with three master facilitators supporting our journey.
Nico Fischer, owner and founder of Ojo del Mar Ecolodge brings 25 years of study and practice in Family Constellation Therapy and these three sessions offer hours for students apprenticing for certification as Equine Constellation Facilitators.
Jody Lemser Nixon, owner and founder of Metaphorse, will facilitates the Equine Experiential Learning sessions with Maria Sarina Manzione, owner and founder of Osa Horse Medicine.
Ojo del Mar eco lodge is offering a 15% discount on lodging for attendees of this workshop. Horse sessions will be held next door by the beach.
$625 covers three days sessions with horses and lunch.
– Lodging, transportation and taxes not included.
– $300 deposit secures your spot with full balance due by March 1st.
- Ojo del Mar, workshop location, 15% off for participants.
- CabinasJimenez has AC and good internet. You will need transportation to the workshop.
- AirBnB site in Puerto Jimenez, good internet, will need transportation to the workshop.
- Additional lodging within walking distance of sessions:
La Casita: Osa Wildlife and Beach House
Casa Mil Flores a Cabo Matapalo Beach Home
How to get here:
- From San Jose or Liberia, take the Sansa Flight to Puerto Jimenez.
- Taxi: Workshop participants will be met at the airport in Puerto Jimenez.
- Car Rentals: Talk to Carlos at Enterprise.