Pony Parties and Unicorns
What’s Offered at Your Location (homes, parks, events)
We provide safe ponies with their own handlers who are responsible for helping children on and off as well as leading the ride. Ponies are lead at all times. Very small children will require additional parental assistance during pony rides. We provide sanitized SEI approved helmets for all riders. A major bonus, our staff is quick to pick up all “pony piles” and dispose of any mess, leaving no trace.
- 1 pony – 1 hour = $165
- recommended for 8-10 children
- great for small spaces
- 2 ponies – 1 hour = $225
- recommended for 12-20 children
- Each additional hour = $75
- Want a unicorn? Add $75 to the total of your package
- We can bring our fabulous face painter for $35 (8-10 kids) or $60 (12-20 kids)
- Mileage: Free mileage for Montrose, Olathe, Delta and Ridgway. Any other locations are .75 cents per mile after the first 30 miles.
Things we need your help with:
- We ask that you help us with safety by keeping family pets away from the ponies.
- Parents/Guardians signatures on our liability form will be needed for each child wanting to ride. Let us know and we can send forms before the event for parents to sign.
- Please reserve a place for us to park. Our rig requires 50′ for parking and unloading.
- Tell us your child’s favorite color.
Important: Please Read
A signed contract and a deposit of 50% down is required to reserve all dates. We book on a first come, first serve basis and it is recommended you book your party 2-3 weeks prior to your event.
Cancellation Policy: We leave the decision up to you about the weather because to us bad weather is lightning, high winds or blizzards. We show up rain or shine, so if you decide to cancel, please give us 4 hours notice. Deposit is non-refundable however it is transferable to your next available date. Good for up to 2 years.